Unbabel Improves Sales Efficiency and Time-to-Value with Reprise Guided Demos
Attract higher-quality website leads
Increased engagement with product demos
Unbabel’s language operations platform, which blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors for efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time, provides tremendous value to customer support teams who are seeking to scale their businesses into new markets.
And because it integrates seamlessly with any CRM platform – from Salesforce to Zendesk and more – Unbabel customers like Microsoft, Virgin Pulse, eBay, FedEx, and Shopify can confidently arm their support teams with a tool that helps them service their multilingual customer bases in a cost-effective and scalable way.
- Unbabel sells software that requires a nuanced, interconnected product experience in order to extract its full potential.
- It was hard to show value to prospects without letting them test-drive the product.
- Onboarding and training new agents was time-consuming and disjointed.
- With Reprise, Unbabel created a library of specialized, in-depth product walkthroughs that guide prospects along a journey through Unbabel’s full platform and all of its interconnectivity.
- These guided demos enabled prospects to physically experience the technology and feel the value firsthand in a matter of minutes.
- Unbabel was able to use the demos as guided walkthroughs to assist with onboarding and training new agents, dramatically reducing the time to do so.
- Today, Unbabel primarily leverages Reprise to demo their product live on sales calls. The team then uses the feedback from sales reps, engineers, and prospects to improve the sales cycle, messaging, and occasionally even the product’s own integrations.
”What Reprise really helps us to convey is how easy it is to integrate [with Unbabel]. Everyone talks about ‘seamless integration’ … but when we’re showing the customer how seamless it really is, it makes all the difference.Henrique DutraSenior Product Marketing Manager, Unbabel
- On one particular campaign to introduce their Salesforce integration, their product tours generated:
- 512 sessions
- 323 unique sessions
- 17.5 avg interactions per session
- Overall, their tours have seen:
- 4,915 sessions
- 2,471 unique sessions
- 21 avg interactions per session
- Understanding data like average interactions and screens viewed per session help Unbabel track a prospect’s level of engagement with their demos and attract higher-quality website leads.
Tell Your Story with Demos.
We empower enterprise presales, sales, and marketing teams to create winning demos.See a DemoTake a Tour →