Raising the Bar for Demo Creation: Introducing the New Reprise Replay, GenAI Customization and Much More!
We’re excited to announce a significant update to our flagship product, Reprise Replay™, which makes it simpler and 3x faster to create, customize, and share high-performing demos at scale. We’re unveiling some exciting new features, including a powerful new editing experience, generative AI demo creation capabilities, and an enterprise feature plugin library that lets you add and build customized features based on your team’s needs.
Best of all? Replay and our other two products, Replicate and Reveal, work together seamlessly in our platform, so you can create any kind of demo. We’re built to support the complete range of demo needs throughout the go-to-market motion — from interactive product tours at the top of the funnel, to customized live sales demos, sandbox environments, and shareable leave-behinds to accelerate opportunities mid-funnel.
In other words, with our comprehensive demo creation platform, you can dramatically increase the capacity of your presales team, and the availability of demos throughout the organization. Here are some of the major enhancements that make the latest version of Reprise super powerful for solution engineers, yet simple for AEs or marketers with no coding experience.
- Complete automation for demo creation: Reprise’s new editor allows teams to craft the most powerful demo with the simplicity and expertise of Reprise at their fingertips.
- Smart content identification: Recommend edits, including anonymization for detected PII
- Rules-based updating: Avoid repetitive configuration work when the product changes. Edits can be applied to all future areas of the demo—saving hours of manual configuration time.
- Reusable interactive elements: Add dropdowns, navigation menus, and floating chatbots to any part of the demo
- Limitless customization: Reprise’s new editor uses a plugin-based architecture for maximum demo flexibility. This means teams can quickly build and add features that are unique to their desired demo. Existing plugins include:
- Auto media playback: Enable audio and video playback triggered by events in the demo
- Language translation: Automatically localize the screens and guides in a demo in the appropriate language for the viewer
- Chatbot simulation: Reproduce the “typewriter” effect of incoming text to animate a pre-prepared demo, simulating an AI chatbot to improve usability
- Generative AI demo creation: Reprise leverages GenAI integrations to assist demo builders in populating content, even if starting from a blank environment. Features include:
- Smart guided tours: Automatically generate walk-through guides from the application content
- Smart data augmentation: Populate synthetic data for the demo using GenAI, including records, dates, and currency
- Enhanced enterprise readiness: New role-based access control (RBAC) capabilities offer a more granular level of security for scaling teams. SEs can create libraries of demos and limit view, share, and edit access by demo, folder, or team. This enables the fast and easy customization of demo assets while also ensuring control across teams.
Today’s enterprise buyers want a versatile demo platform that supports multiple teams and a range of use cases, rather than point solutions. According to recent research from Gartner’s Distinguished VP Analyst, David Yockelson, “As with any platform or product supporting multiple use cases, the most obvious or critical pain point is the one for which a solution is typically purchased…However, if and when other use cases become targets for implementation, the initial vendor selected should be able to address them. This ‘future-proofing’ is important to consider given our expectation (and experience among clients) of the ability of a product to spread across functions.”
With this major release of our flagship product, Reprise is poised to deliver on all that today’s buyers seek: hyper-personalization, speed, and demo experiences that mirror their actual journey with your product. With features like AI-powered content creation, infinite interactivity, and deep customization, we’re not just raising the bar – we’re redefining the entire concept of what a demo can be.
“We’ve built the most comprehensive demo creation platform on the market, while still keeping usability top of mind,” said Sarah Idriss, VP of product at Reprise. “The new Reprise platform is powerful for solutions engineers, yet simple for AEs or marketers with no coding experience. With these new capabilities, teams can build demos 3x faster. Creators can make simple text edits or changes to new product features in minutes instead of hours, dramatically increasing presales team capacity and the availability of demos throughout the organization.”
From solution engineers building seamless experiences to marketers crafting next-level narratives, Reprise empowers your entire team to deliver high-converting demos with fewer resources. Click to learn more about Reprise Replay.
To read the full product release, click here.