LAST UPDATED: May 14, 2020
Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
Registration. When you register for an account to access certain of our products or services, we may ask for information such as your email address.
Your Recordings. When you use the portion of our Service that is designed to enable you to create recordings of activities that you undertake on websites, we collect those recordings, including the content, information and materials depicted in those recordings.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you email our support team, we will receive information such as your name, email address, the contents of your message, any attachments you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Service
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Service, including your internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, device identifiers, and mobile advertising identifiers.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Service and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as the pages or other content you view, the recordings you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Service, including to train and improve any underlying algorithms or models that power our technology;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Service and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Service, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide user support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you;
- To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our legal rights or contracts that we may enter into with you, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share information we receive from or about you or your devices as described below.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Service.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
International Transfers of Data
Our Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use our Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.